well after i had been suspended, life is a whole different things. Things were not the same anymore...It is very different. I feel like i an alienated in my own world...whoa...it feel sucks...i feel like coming into a new world...In this new world, the biggest different from the previous world is that i'm nothing...before this,i felt that i am something.I was a somebody...but then, i am again a nobody.Im just about to feel how it does when u become a somebody but when things start to get sweet, my foolishness come again.
well what can i just say to myself now is....
"man!how stupid i am..."
I guess the old saying is right...
"life is just like a wheel...sometimes u would find urself at top but then in a few moment u will urself at the bottom again..."
hhmmm...
Just a simple or slight mistake and ur fine that ur life us turn upside down...and what do huge mistake do..???
i dont want to imagine or talk about it...
Now i realise that before this i only take things for granted.I never realise how painful it is to lose all the things that i love...now it really making me suffer and feel regretful.I lost many things because of my actions and i feel very stupid. I know what i have done is unforgivabel but i still hope there is a chance for my to say sorry and be forgiven...
if i see throught all of this year, i can say this is the most painful year of my life...i lost almost every things.the one i love so much,the trust that i try to build, the sprots that i try hard for, the health that im trying hard to keep, but the most important thing that i lost the ones taht care most for me...
whoa im very stupid....
but what can i say...im just a simple human being....
No comments:
Post a Comment